Parking at Benito Juárez airport
Types of parking, location, rates, services and recommendations
There are 3 parking lots: Two in T1 (national area and international area) and one general in T2. All have camera security systems, toilets, elevators, a check-in area as well as free transportation in mini-vehicles between the car and the entrance to the terminal, for people with disabilities, the elderly and pregnant women.
Terminal 1 national parking
The AICM national parking lot is located in front of gates 1 and 2 of the terminal building, on Av. Capitán Carlos León, national arrivals area, available 24 hours a day. It has 9 prepaid ATMs, 7 on the access bridge to room A (national arrival) and 2 on the entrance bridge to room B. For more information call 55 5929-5044 and 55 5929-5043
Terminal 1 international parking
The airport’s international parking lot is located in front of the international area of the terminal building (on Av. Capitán Carlos León), next to the foreign bus terminal. It is available 24 hours. More information at tel. 55 5910-4574
Terminal 2 Parking
The T2 car park is divided into two modules: on the ground floor in front of the terminal building in the arrivals sector (national and international) and the other, on the upper floor next to the departure area (national and international). For more information call tel. 55 9137-3913, 55 4313-0421 and 55 4313-0448
Up to 30 minutes MXN 22.00
From 31 to 45 minutes MXN 33.00
From 46 to 60 minutes MXN 44.00
From 7 hours to the first 24 MXN 288.00
Lost Ticket – MXN 325.00 (plus time of stay. Rate includes VAT)
Valet Parking service cost MXN 45.00, plus the length of stay.
- Respect the rules and speed limits.
- Leave the vehicle locked and without any valuable belongings in sight, during your stay in the parking lot.
- Remember your box number and on which floor you leave your car.
- Do not lose the parking ticket, since in case of loss you will have to pay the replacement cost.
- Pay at the prepaid cashiers, as there are no ATMs at the departures.
- After the payment is made, you have 15 minutes to remove your car from the facilities.