Courtyard Marriot Mexico Airport AICM
Location, services, rooms and amenities
The hotel is connected by pedestrian walkways to Terminal 1 of the Benito Juárez International Airport of Mexico City.
Search availability and Reservations
- Complimentary WiFi and connectivity zone available 24 hours a day.
- Rooms have soundproof windows
- Restaurant, bar and room service available 24 hours.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, as well as international cocktails, wines and beers.
- Gym with state-of-the-art technology
- Space for events and meetings
- Free shuttle service to Terminal 2
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Pets are not allowed
Bed types: 1 King or 2 standard doubles
Description – 35 m2 room with 32-inch LCD TV with premium channels, 2 telephones, Sofa, Chair, Alarm clock, Safety box, Electrical outlet with dual voltage adapters, Desk with ergonomic chair, Iron and ironing board, Bathroom with marble with hairdryer, 24-hour room service, Complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea, Mini refrigerator
Bed types: 1 King (possibility of adding 1 extra bed)
Description – 72 m2 Suite with bedroom, Living-dining area, Sofa bed, Individual armchairs, 32-inch LCD TV with premium channels, 2 telephones, Alarm clock, Safety box, Power outlet with dual voltage adapters, Desk with ergonomic chair , Iron and ironing board, Marble bathroom with hairdryer, Room service, 24 hours, Complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea, Mini refrigerator